Portal is a GSM to VoIP gateway with seamless integration into Openity® Core. It reduces costs by routing VoIP calls out the cellular network to mobile users at a fraction of the cost of traditional analog phone lines, allowing you to take advantage of mobile-to-mobile minutes.
With Portal, mobile devices operate as normal desk extensions, but without requiring costly data plans. Each portal also provides common GSM Gateway functionality, such as Email-to-SMS, SIM Group routing, Least Cost Routing, and more.
Portal gives more for less, providing 32 channels in a single 1U form-factor for small business and acting as a building block, scaling to fit any enterprise customer. Lightning fast call setup and tear-down allows for quick reuse of the channel. Extend your traditional desk set capabilities to mobile devices – call transfer, corporate voicemail, multi-user conference calls, and international options.
From installation to configuration to day-to-day use, Openity® Portal makes it easier for you to communicate. You’ll be up and running with a couple of clicks.
- Seamless integration with Openity® Core
- Integrates least cost routing using the cellular network as a cost effective way to distribute traffic
- Enables mobile integration to connect your office extension to your mobile phone
- Streamlining your communication increases productivity and reduces monthly operating costs
Portal works when, where and with the systems you want it to.
- Uses industry standard VoIP protocols to interoperate with existing PBX systems
- Email integration supports common tasks such as email to SMS in existing networks
Voice quality you can count on in an otherwise noisy world.
- Digital audio and speech compression codecs provide superior voice quality with every call
- Fast call set-up and tear-down ensures cellular channels are available when you need them
- Robust call routing efficiently moves traffic where needed
For all its power, Portal needs very little room to keep you connected.
- Small size saves you space so you can make room for even more
- 32 channels in compact 1U chassis
- Scales to accommodate any Enterprise customer
You’re part of Openity®, we won’t leave you stranded
- Firmware upgrades for the life of the product
- Support contracts available to provide phone, email, and/or on-site assistance as needed
Download detailed product specifications (PDF) below.