Core is a modern, easy to use PBX providing VoIP connectivity. It has a 1U form factor and is capable of hosting 256 extensions and 256 simultaneous phone calls on a single unit. For our enterprise customers, Core may be scaled to meet larger deployment requirements. Core provides common features with no extra cost, Conference Rooms, Voicemail, Dial-by-name directory, and much more.
From installation to configuration to day-to-day use, Openity® Core makes it easier for you to communicate. You’ll be up and running with a couple of clicks.
- Web interface allows non-technical administrators to quickly and easily provision new extensions, conference bridges, configure least cost routing, and other common features
- Least cost routing automatically determines the most cost effective way to distribute traffic
- Seamless integration with Openity® Portal to provide mobile integration, connecting your office extension to your mobile phone
Core works when, where and with the systems you want it to.
- Interoperability lets you use Core with an existing VoIP infrastructure to provide enhanced features
- Integrates with upstream VoIP carriers to provide low-cost incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Supports use of many common VoIP desk phones and soft phones
Voice quality you can count on in an otherwise noisy world.
- Speech compression codes ensure superior voice quality with every call
- Call forwarding and conferencing helps you do business anywhere
- Robust routing moves call traffic where needed
You’re part of Openity®, we won’t leave you stranded
- Software upgrades for the life of the product
- Support contracts available to provide phone, email, and/or on-site assistance as needed
Download detailed product specifications (PDF) below.